You must have a source of income to pre-qualify for a personal loan with MyInstantOffer. For the most part, this will imply a steady job. Although, if you had an annuity, it would constitute as income as long as the quantity and frequency of payments are sufficient to demonstrate that you can repay the loan.
After that, you'll need a FICO credit score of at least 600. This is the lowest credit score required to be authorized for a personal loan. However, a higher score does not guarantee approval if you have extenuating circumstances.
You must also be prepared to produce proof of income in order to demonstrate your financial stability. W2 forms, tax returns, and pay stubs are some examples of documentation that can be used (a few months may be requested to prove consistency).
This appears to be a simple task; after all, it is a personal loan application. However, the purpose of this field is to indicate whether you’re applying alone or with a spouse. Individual applications are faster, but collaborative applications have a better chance of approval and a larger loan.
- Simply type your first and last name in these fields (in their respective places, of course).
- Use your legal name instead of a nickname or alias.
- The normal address fields follow, including street address, city, state, and zip code. Note that you should not use a P.O. Box or a mailing address; instead, provide your home address.
- Next, fill in the month, day, and year of your birth in the spaces provided. Individuals under the age of 18 are not eligible for consideration, thus this is a key application issue.
- After that, you must input your email address. Use a valid email address that you check frequently to establish your account.
- Create a password that will be used to access your account. Make sure you create a strong password because it will be used to access information about your personal loan and application.
- Then there are two income fields. The first need is a yearly income. The next field, yearly additional income, is optional, however it may improve your chances of being approved.
- Finally, read and agree to the terms of service.
- Then, to proceed, click ‘get my rate.’