LendingClub is one of the prominent online distributed loaning platforms that offers large amounts of loans to individuals with low interest rates. If you want to avail its services, you will need a Lending Club Login account.
In this post, we will tell you about how you can securely perform Lending Club my account login with just a few steps. It is like any other social account where you will have to provide your valid login credentials.
Creating a LendingClub.com login account is easy. Secure login allows you to enjoy all the benefits of this peer-to-peer loaning services.
The Lending Club Login Procedure
The Lending Club account login procedure is pretty simple, and it works like any other social media account. You will need to create a Lending Club account in order to enjoy the services the platform has to offer.
Here are the steps to securely perform the Lending Club member login.
- We recommend that you use your personal desktop when logging in to your Lending Club account. Moreover, refrain from using public Wi-Fi as there is a possibility of scammers hacking into your Lending Club account and use your personal information for malicious activities.
- Make sure that your PC is connected to a consistent internet source. Open your web browser search Lending Club loan login or type lendingclub.com in the search bar.
- You will be directed to Lending Club’s home page. Now, look for the ‘Sign-in’ button on the page. It is on the site’s topmost right corner. Click the sign in button and proceed to next step.
- Now, the page will ask for your login credentials. You are required to type your valid email address and password.
- Once you have entered your credentials, hit the ‘Sigh-in’ button. There you go; you are securely logged in into your Lending Club account.
In case, you are facing a problem like not being able to Lending Club login to my account; this is probably because your provided email or password is incorrect.
Make sure that your email ID is correct. On the other hand, if you forgot your password while Lending Club personal loan login, there is no need to worry.
Simply click the ‘Forget Password’ button under the login page. An email notifying that you have initiated password change will be sent to your mail. You can also access your account with your Lending Club login phone number.
From there you can change your password.
I don’t have a Lending Club Account! How to Create One?
Most of the residents aren’t aware of a platform like LendingClub.com and what it does. If you are one of those and have lately come to know about its amazing services, you would want to create an account to avail its services.
To create a new Lending Club login page account, follow the given steps.
- As mentioned, make sure that you are connected to a secure network (avoid public Wi-Fi)
- Open the Lending Club home page (visit www.lendingclub.com) in your web browser
- You will see the ‘Sign-in’ button on the topmost right corner of the home page. Click on it to proceed further
- You will be directed to the Login Lending Club page. Here click the option “Don’t have an account yet?”
- Now, in the given blanks, provide your personal details like your name, email ID, valid phone number, and password. Check twice all the credentials before clicking ‘Next’
- Lending Club will send your Lending Club login account request for verification. If your account is verified, Lending Club will ask you to select an investment strategy
- Your Lending Club login payment account is created. You will get all the notifications regarding loans, interest rates, and all other services
Lending Club Login Account Features
With your newly created Lending Club account, you will be able to perform numerous financial tasks like paying bills online, availing loans, reviewing the interest rates, receiving monthly payment details for your funds, and more.
What do you need to know about Lending Club?
Lending Clubs is one of the biggest peer-to-peer online lending service providers operating in the United States. You need to know that the platform functions in all the states of America except for Iowa and West Virginia.
You can also invest in Lending Club as an investor. The eligibility criteria for being an investor at Lending Club are:
- Your income must not be lower than $70000
- Your net worth must not exceed $250000
- You must not be a resident of Iowa or West Virginia
- You will require a separate The Lending Club provider login ID
- WebBank – an Utah-based Industrial Bank will manage the money you invest
If you are a borrower:
- $40000 is the maximum loan amount
- The loan tenure can range from 3-5 years
- 7% is the minimum interest rate, and it can go up to as high as 14%
Your Lending Club Login account will be created within a few clicks of a button. Make sure you keep your login credentials secure.